Our Baby Boy!
First pictures taken in the bath.
well it is fun being a parent! He now recognizes his bottle and when he sees it his eyes go all wide and his arms start reaching in the general direction, and if he doesnt get it soon he will let us know! He is also rollling all over the place! No more leaving him on the bed while I go to the bathroom. Oh, and baths are so much more fun now, since he can kick and splash all over the place. He stops every so often because the water gets in his face and does a "kh, kh" sound. It is funny. Also we found out that he likes to be surprized (not scared) and if you do it good enough he will giggle. He has also learned to smile and almost laugh and sometimes giggle when we tickle him, instead of just squirming and looking a little confused.
Any way there is an update on our baby boy. Barron and I still look at him in awe of how cute we think he is! But we know it is all relative, and we are totally bias! So we wont be affended if anyone else doesnt think he is cute ( well maby Barron would...), but we totally understand if you do happen to think he is cute!

3 Comments:
Well, I think he is the cutest baby in the world!! But that might be because daddy-Barron is my favorite cousin and I don't have any kids of my own yet...
I just love how much he looks like his daddy, but I for sure see some of you in him, too, Jessica.
Love you guys!!
August 20, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Up.date.please...need pictures stat! :) Miss you and love you TONS!!!
September 18, 2009 at 10:19 PM
SO CUTE! I love the pool idea...I'll write my name at the bottom of mine next time there's a storm. Haha
November 16, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home